Unqualified Science Teacher | Brent | September 2023Are you a First-Class Science Graduate seeking a career as a Science Teacher? Looking for a school who can support you in completing your teaching training?
Then look no further than this Unqualified Science Teacher role!
One of our exceptional Brent based Secondary Schools are looking for a world-class Science Graduate to join their innovative, forward thinking Science department as an unqualified Science Teacher. If you feel like you could take on additional responsibilities and lead classrooms this role could be perfect for you!
Unqualified Science Teacher | Job Summary
- Wonderful opportunity to work in an “Outstanding” rated OSTED Secondary School
- Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 Per-rota to term time only, paid weekly on PAYE with annual leave entitlement included
- An excellent opportunity to build experience before you starting your teacher training
- Feel supportive and welcomed within this fantastic Science department
Unqualified Science Teacher | Criteria:
- First-Class Science degree from a leading UK University
- Strong A-Levels and GCSE results, especially in Science
- A willing to teach a timetable, with some support
- Ideally previous child-centred experience
- Commitment to the rest of the academic year as an Unqualified Science Teacher
The successful unqualified Science teacher will be able to incorporate their subject knowledge into lessons keeping pupils engaged focusing on their progression and achievements. Working within a supportive working environment with a strong sense of community and inclusion.
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level’s secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Unqualified Science Teacher role, in Brent. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Unqualified Science Teacher role.
Unqualified Science Teacher | Brent | September 2023